Owned by Pro-Air Services‘ Marshall Putman, Filtech-Woodland’s HVAC services are even stronger than ever. We provide HVAC installation and preventative maintenance services for commercial and industrial companies, relying on the experience of both HVAC companies to deliver quality services.
Our HVAC services include:
- Installation of HVAC/R Systems
- Installation of Chillers
- Installation of New and Renovations to Existing Duct Systems
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Condenser Coil Cleaning that Lowers Utility Consumption
- Repair Services
Preventative Maintenance Services
The best way to ensure that your facility’s heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems are working properly is to purchase a Planned Service Maintenance contract. The plan will developed to specifically address your system and provide the ongoing maintenance services to keep your system running well.
Some of the reasons to consider a Planned Service Maintenance contract include:
- Reduce breakdowns, down-time, and inconveniences due to improperly maintained systems
- Detect potential system issues earlier before they develop into larger, costly issues
- Extend the life of your equipment
Our Planned Service Maintenance contracts include:
- Resident technicians and/or regular scheduled visits/inspections/tune-ups/filter replacements
- Emergency service calls on a priority basis
- A fixed annual fee to fit your system and budget
- Analysis of system operations by trained “industrial-grade” technicians
- Extended equipment life/warranty protection
- Optional computerized record of your equipment maintenance history
For more information about our HVAC services to schedule a service call, please email us at email@example.com or call 256-350-1718. Emergency service calls are available 24/7. For an emergency service call, please call 1-877-9PROAIR.